Qualifications & Experience
I am a fully qualified Biographical Psychotherapist and an Accredited Member of the BACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Professional indemnity and public liability insured. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced disclosure. As a Psychotherapist I am bound by the Code of Ethics and Practice that are held by the BACP’s professional body. For more information visit:
For the work I draw on over 45 years’ experience in the Creative and Therapeutic arts.
I run a private practice in Hertfordshire and offer online sessions.
I support Individuals – Couples – Children – Teenagers – Families.
- Psychotherapist at Emmaus UK – Homeless Charity
- Psychotherapist for Rennie Grove Hospice Care
- Psychotherapist for Parent Support Centres in Herts CC
- Individual psychotherapy for employees working for Herts CC
- Individual psychotherapy for parents in Herts CC schools
- Workshops for adults: creativity and personal development coaching
- Workshops for CAMHS – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Work with adults with mental health problems, learning disabilities and other support needs
- Movement/Music/Play therapist for children in various schools in Herts
- Psychotherapist and Movement Therapist for ALL4U fostering and Herts Adoption services. Parents and children
Get In Touch
Please use the contact form to let me know a little about you.
Kings Langley, Hertfordshire